User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EAZ LIFT 24 inch 7500lb Stabilizing Jack Purchase

Just ordered 4 of these stabilizing jacks, in packs of 2. The factory ones on our 2950 are 2500lb jacks and are really flimsy. Its not recommended to use a power drill to operate the jack because they are so flimsy made. I watched a video on GDRV4LIFE where an owner bought some of these for his Imagine. From the video i can see they are more sturdy built with what looks like twice the metal thickness, bigger worm gear, larger ground foot print. Yes they will increase the overall RV weight because they are heaver made, maybe a 20#? increase for 4 jacks, but a negligible amount.

Amazon Prime has a 2 pak for $56 for members and you get a socket for your drill. So for @ $112 you can replace your cheap ones.
    I already installed some BAL stabilizer bars and they really helped on the RV wiggles and weak 2500lb jacks. So this upgrade to the jacks themselves should be better yet.
    Just trying to make life a little better in the RV.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started to install my new 7500# stabilizer jacks. Boy I can say these new ones really are better built. They are about twice as heavy and metal twice as thick as the original 2500#. My opinion - good upgrade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1779.jpg  
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Started to install my new 7500# stabilizer jacks. Boy I can say these new ones really are better built. They are about twice as heavy and metal twice as thick as the original 2500#. My opinion - good upgrade.
    Did it help with stabilization of the RV (does it move as much when you walk around inside)?
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BAL Lock Arms stabilizer bars helped eliminate some of the wiggles on the weaker jacks, the new jacks helped even more to reduce the wiggles.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Umm, my signature line is gone. OOPS, its back. Maybe its because I signed in the last time on the post above with my cell phone.