User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As others stated, If the toilet filled up with antifreeze I would guess that is where the extra went and also why the pressure was low. If your unit has the washer prep, I hope those lines were not slightly open and saturating the inside of the closet floor. My 313 takes a gallon to fill the lines after blowing them with air.
    2019 GMC 3500 HD:)
    2016 Reflection 313RLTS:cool:

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran into the same thing. The pump was running but never pressurized and shut off, just kept sucking anti-freeze. I noticed I was getting AF in the fresh water tank. I had all the levers in the winterization settings. I called the manufacturer of the Nautilus system and they hinted some AF will travel into the water tank. That is opposite of everything I read or had been told. I think the valve, blue, is bad and needs to be replaced. So to answer your question, check to see if there is antifreeze in your fresh water tank. I think if there is not enough pressure to seat the toilet valve, it will leak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12