User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interior lights

Lidreaux

Interior lights

Can anyone tell me what the middle switch is for under the cabinet to left of wine rack on the 369? It's the middle one in the cluster of 3. One is for lights above glass cabinets and one is for blue lights under the island. I have no idea what the other one is for. Driving me crazy!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's for the accent light on top of cabinates above the wine rack.
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Lidreaux
    The lights above wine rack work and so do the blue lights under island cabinet but there is a 3rd switch that does nothing when flipped on and I haven't a clue what it's for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't referring to the two puck lights above the wine rack. There is another small light on the very top of the cabinets. You would have to be on a ladder to see it. It provides a soft light between the cabinet top and the ceiling.
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa

Lidreaux
    Ahhhh....Thank you very much. I was confused...apparently. LOL
    The light must be out. I'll have to add it to my list of fix it's. Thanks again and much appreciated.
    Last edited by Lidreaux; 07-15-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a tip to make the light more pleasing. If you see a oval clear area on the lens, that clear area will cause the oval pattern to shine on the celing. Not very attractive IMO. If you take a little fine sand paper and rough up the clear area, it will soften the light and make it look much more natural (again just IMO).
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa

Lidreaux
    Thanks for the tip. I didn't get a chance to check it last night but I will this afternoon when I get home. I will probably take your advice or if it's a white light, maybe change it to blue, like the island.

duanek
    I only have two switches, in that location, on my 369 #75 and one is four lighting on top of the cabinet and the other lights the counter below. I would guess that it may light our LEDs on the bedroom slide. Sounds like GD did some switch location changes. My blue lights for the island are operated from the switch located at the main control panel at the steps to the bedroom/bathroom. The bedroom slide is lit from the outside water/sewer dump valve location.

These are Great Rigs......Enjoy

Lidreaux
    @ thompsons 369rl, We found the light and yes it is bright. I will try to do something to make it more appealing and dim. Thanks for your tips.
    @ duanek, ours is a 2015 Solitude and was made in June 2014, so yes there are a few changes. We already enjoy it. We sit in it almost every evening and drink a cold beverage in the garage like a couple of rednecks. LOL

DennisK

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lidreaux View Post
    @ thompsons 369rl, We found the light and yes it is bright. I will try to do something to make it more appealing and dim. Thanks for your tips.
    @ duanek, ours is a 2015 Solitude and was made in June 2014, so yes there are a few changes. We already enjoy it. We sit in it almost every evening and drink a cold beverage in the garage like a couple of rednecks. LOL
    I like that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast