User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb56 View Post
    Are those of you changing the theater seats for sofas doing so because you don't find the theater seats comfortable?
    We were just switching out for the bed now that our 3 year old was out of the bassinet. However, since we switched to a BH model we went with the theater seats again.
    2019 2800BH
    BlueOx Swaypro BXW1500
    2017 Expedition EL XLT w/heavy duty tow package w/ Michelin Defender LTX LT275/65/18

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I was wondering because we are planning on theater seats. We sat on them briefly and they seemed comfortable but a bit small for my 240 lb 6' 3" frame.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    duplicate post.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I was wondering because we are planning on theater seats. We sat on them briefly and they seemed comfortable but a bit small for my 240 lb 6' 3" frame.
    Ha I’m 6-2 280. My feet do hang off the end but i can fall asleep fast.
    I assume you have a sofa bed?
    Otto @ Susan
    2017 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel
    2018 Imagine 2600RB

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We opted to order the sofa in our 2600RB and although I have not slept on it, my teenage granddaughter has and she had no complaints for comfort. My wife and I have no comfort complaints when using it as a sofa. We also use the footrest from the dining seats so it is comfortable to put your feet up and enjoy.
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are those of you changing the theater seats for sofas doing so because you don't find the theater seats comfortable?
    Same question. The sofa is not bad but wondering if the theater seats are much less comfortable?
    Last edited by MidwestCamper; 02-28-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoN4it View Post
    Ha I’m 6-2 280. My feet do hang off the end but i can fall asleep fast.
    I assume you have a sofa bed?
    We don't even have a trailer yet, but the one we want has theater seats

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wstcoaster07 View Post
    Has anyone ordered a trifold sofa for their imagine? We have the 2500RL and GD told me it is a 60" sofa which makes no sense. We are trying to replace our theater seats. The GD website lists a 68" and a 70" version under parts but no 60". Plus, the "hole" is 71" wide (accounting for the side cabinets). Not sure why there is such a disconnect between the parts lookup on the site, the customer service rep, and the actual measurements. My guess is I need the 70" or 68 but the 60 would would be way too small.
    Looking at how some of the upgrades are specified, I think it refers to a 60" seating area. I imagine it's a 68" sofa.

Now if I can just find a recliner/sleeper with removable arms, can't do a jackknife... Good luck! Maybe I'll design one and get rich.
    Last edited by dbphillips; 03-05-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoN4it View Post
    I'm looking to do the same in my 2600RB. Let me know how you did Thanks Otto
    Our 2600RB has a 60" sofa in a 63" space. I looked around for a tri fold with removable arms, to get a little more seating (and sleeping) area (we have a lab mix who thinks she's a lap dog) and couldn't find anything. Would be nice to get up to residential full size.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12