We picked up our new Solitude 379FL 5th wheel from Lifestyle RV in Kansas City. Our first camper purchase. We picked up last week in June and spent couple of weeks at the lake. We ran into a few new trailer issues bulb burned out over island, faulty valve on water tank, slides not retracting and extending right, awning not retracting. Funny how almost all of these are things I am reading in the forums. Lifestyle fixed the faulty valve, fixed the trim but said they couldn't find the issue with the slide that popped off the trim. Replaced the bulb and has since burned out again. We figured out how to jiggle the awning to get it to retract now a 2 person job. Glad to read I am not alone. Overall very happy with our new home we are transitioning to full time RVing for the next 2-3 years. Headed to SD to get PO box and drivers license. Bought a generator for nights with no hook ups generator has a 30 amp plug and 2 110 oulets. Can I plug my 50 amp RV into both the 30 amp and 110 and get 45 amp using the Arcon 17341 multi max generator power adapter. Will I get enough amps to run both ac's?