Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calbar View Post
    My 2018 has kitchen only going into the tank with the valve by the black valve. The one by the nautilus drains bathroom sink, shower and I assume washer.

Rob
    If they made that change for 2018, that is a good thing. My 2017 is like Jim’s.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't imagine why they'd put in two grey tanks and plumb both the shower and kitchen to the same tank. The whole reason for two greys is separate the two areas that use the most water. Glad that got changed in 2018.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So very new to this whole situation. We are about to take delivery of our new 2019 297RSTS. There are two gray water tanks in this trailer?

Scooter1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are 2 grey tanks. Unfortunately, my kitchen tank is very slow to drain and is controlled by the valve toward the middle of the frame. When dumping I allow extra time to let that tank drain. The shower tank is controlled by the valve in the pass-through.

We love the 297.
    2017 Duramax 2500HD pulling a
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    So very new to this whole situation. We are about to take delivery of our new 2019 297RSTS. There are two gray water tanks in this trailer?

Scooter1
    Yes 2 gray water tanks. On mine the tank with drain by the black water tank drains kitchen water. The drain lever on the Nautilus drains shower, bathroom sink and washer.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got informed that the manufacture date for my 2020 297 is May 3!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This really peaked my interest. Found a spec sheet, and for the 2019 model, it showed one 86 gal gray water tank. Will definitely be asking the question on Saturday when do our walk through. Two make sense to spread the weight out as well as collect from toe areas that will inherently has larger volume of gray water.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    This really peaked my interest. Found a spec sheet, and for the 2019 model, it showed one 86 gal gray water tank. Will definitely be asking the question on Saturday when do our walk through. Two make sense to spread the weight out as well as collect from toe areas that will inherently has larger volume of gray water.
    Yes , in the spec sheets and brochure's they list it as , grey tank capacity 86 gallons. This is usually divided by 2 , as probably stated above.

Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12