User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: newb questions

Splitsworld

newb questions

All,

Couple Q's:

1. Dometic multizone thermostat - When i set my zone 2 mode to "FURN" and temp gauge to 72 i was expecting my heater to kick on in zone 2 but instead the AC unit kicks on? If i change the mode to "Auto" then my heater kicks on/AC goes off and heat comes out the heat strips/vents the way i would expect if i set it to "FURN"...Not sure i understand this? Anyone have some insight?

2. My rear garage "surround speaker system" comes on by itself and hisses/hums when my generator runs like there is a ground issue somewhere. Is this unit supposed to automatically come on when i am on Gen/Shore power?

3. My autolevel control box for the 6pt system is not back lit and since the unit swings on a side baggage door away from the unit i cannot see this w/o a flashlight (setting up in the dark). Is this by design? Can i just move it back into the compartment where the light is? Is it supposed to have a backlight?

thanks!
    Split

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Splits:

Check out this video. I think it answers your backlight question. (It should automatically skip it 1:13).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZhyKf_eFJs#t=73

Splitsworld
    hmm ok Havasu that seems to answer the question..lol Split

Splitsworld
    Any suggestions on the first point i make?

mikeg63
    Splits:

I don,t know if you figured this out yet, but you might want to try controlling the furnace from zone 1. We have the 355TH which only has one furnace in it and the best I can remember the furnace is controlled from zone 1.

Splitsworld
    i dont recall but i was thinking that my only "FURN" option showed up under zone 2, only options 1 and 3 had were for fan/cooling-AC i believe. But i'll look when i get back to the nascar track.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody figure this out yet?
    2011 F350 DRW CC with Firestone Ride Rite Air bags
    2015 Momentum 380 TH