User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDBEll View Post
    Just got my set of 4 lights. Going to do temporary mounting till I decide where I like them. Not going to permanent mount. Don't like the idea of these rather inexpensive lights finding a permanent home. Don't have alot of confidence in their longevity. We'll see how far down the road they'll still be available if replacement is necessary. They seem nice for now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Cool!

Would love to see some pics when you’re done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arhayes View Post
    I’ve not travelled since I installed mine with Velcro. I used industrial Velcro which I have used in other indoor and outdoor applications for years.

After having mine up on the street side for several days, I like the high location I used.
    We had heavy rain here the other day and I had to dump at night.
    It was great having light as I walked on that side of the rig, and it gave good light coverage.
    Since we typically only travel during the day, I see no reason to have to turn them off. We’ll see as things progress.

Alan
    Just thought I'd post an update...
    I've had these on for 14 months now, during which time we were camping in the trailer full-time,
    so it was always out in the sun and rain, never sheltered. They're still rock solid, still working perfectly every night.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234