User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the thought, however, it not the fresh water supply. I am hooked to City water and do not have the odor problem st any other faucet. Only bathroom sink and shower. It is definitely coming up the drains when ever any water is run or poured in the drain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stagnant water in unused washer water supply lines

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerg View Post
    Thanks for the thought, however, it not the fresh water supply. I am hooked to City water and do not have the odor problem st any other faucet. Only bathroom sink and shower. It is definitely coming up the drains when ever any water is run or poured in the drain.
    I had the same issues. The problem was stagnant water in the unused washer supply lines. Find the hot and cold hookups in the closet, connect Hoses to them and flush the water lines. If this is the cause you will smell and even see the stagnant water coming out. This stagnant water issue is very prominent when running hot water in the shower especially during the first minute or 2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123