User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone! Been out camping and hunting the last 3 days. I sent a email to morryde wanting some information and this is what I got. I think I will stay with the 3000.. Thanks ! Scott
    Good Morning Scott,

We appreciate your inquiry. Please work through the qualification guides to ensure that your trailer has the proper clearance to allow the suspension system to travel. We will also need to know how many axles the trailer has and the distance between the axles (wheelbase). The guides are different based on which suspension you desire. The SRE/4000 has a rubber shear spring that allows for up to 4” of movement on the suspension and comes with (1) X-factor Crossmember for added frame strength. The CRE/3000 utilizes a rubber cushion and has up to 3” of suspension movement. The determining factor is usually the weight of the axles. The SRE/4000 has an optimal range of 5,200-7,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 has an optimal range of 3,500-8,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 is unlikely to raise the suspension of your trailer. The SRE/4000 may raise it by around ¾”. If your suspension needs to be raised by more than that, you could flip the leaf springs or have riser tubes added. Our Independent Suspension system can have riser tubes added. There is more information about that system at the bottom of this email. With 8k axles, the CRE/3000 would be the equalizer replacement system to use. The X-Factor crossmember can be added to it. If you have a Correct Track system that is factory installed, then we have kits that will work. If it is aftermarket, then the front and rear frame hangers will not be able to accept our bolts and the factory installed bolts would have to be reused.

Each kit will have the parts for the entire trailer.

Assuming that this is a tandem axle trailer, the most accurate way to do find the wheelbase is to measure the distance from the front-most to the rear-most leaf spring hanger, as shown below:

If this distance measures 59”, the trailer has a 33” wheelbase. If the distance is 61”, this is a 35” wheelbase.

CRE3000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/90-c...turn=/products

SRE4000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/88-s...turn=/products

If you are looking to upgrade your shackle kit, I will just need to know if the trailer is a tandem or triple and the shackle length measured from the center hole to center hole of the shackle, as shown below:

The only other factor is if the unit has a Correct Track system. If it does, it must be factory installed for the wet bolt kit to work.

Our products can be purchased through your local RV dealer or an on-line dealer. We also install them at our facility in Elkhart, In. Additionally, disc brakes are also installed at our shop. We either use the Kodiak 8k 2-piece or the Dexter 8k NeverLube.

Our Independent Suspension system can be installed at our facility in Elkhart or Henderson’s Line Up on the west coast. That systems replaces all of the axles and leaf springs below your unit. Each wheel is able to move independently of the others to the side or across what would have been the axle. This is our smoothest suspension system. We level the truck and trailer during installation as part of the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ryan Holmes
    Aftermarket Sales

MORryde International, Inc.
    1966 Sterling Avenue
    Elkhart, Indiana 46516
    O: (574) 293-1581 ext. 1212
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    Hi everyone! Been out camping and hunting the last 3 days. I sent a email to morryde wanting some information and this is what I got. I think I will stay with the 3000.. Thanks ! Scott
    Good Morning Scott,

We appreciate your inquiry. Please work through the qualification guides to ensure that your trailer has the proper clearance to allow the suspension system to travel. We will also need to know how many axles the trailer has and the distance between the axles (wheelbase). The guides are different based on which suspension you desire. The SRE/4000 has a rubber shear spring that allows for up to 4” of movement on the suspension and comes with (1) X-factor Crossmember for added frame strength. The CRE/3000 utilizes a rubber cushion and has up to 3” of suspension movement. The determining factor is usually the weight of the axles. The SRE/4000 has an optimal range of 5,200-7,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 has an optimal range of 3,500-8,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 is unlikely to raise the suspension of your trailer. The SRE/4000 may raise it by around ¾”. If your suspension needs to be raised by more than that, you could flip the leaf springs or have riser tubes added. Our Independent Suspension system can have riser tubes added. There is more information about that system at the bottom of this email. With 8k axles, the CRE/3000 would be the equalizer replacement system to use. The X-Factor crossmember can be added to it. If you have a Correct Track system that is factory installed, then we have kits that will work. If it is aftermarket, then the front and rear frame hangers will not be able to accept our bolts and the factory installed bolts would have to be reused.

Each kit will have the parts for the entire trailer.

Assuming that this is a tandem axle trailer, the most accurate way to do find the wheelbase is to measure the distance from the front-most to the rear-most leaf spring hanger, as shown below:

If this distance measures 59”, the trailer has a 33” wheelbase. If the distance is 61”, this is a 35” wheelbase.

CRE3000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/90-c...turn=/products

SRE4000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/88-s...turn=/products

If you are looking to upgrade your shackle kit, I will just need to know if the trailer is a tandem or triple and the shackle length measured from the center hole to center hole of the shackle, as shown below:

The only other factor is if the unit has a Correct Track system. If it does, it must be factory installed for the wet bolt kit to work.

Our products can be purchased through your local RV dealer or an on-line dealer. We also install them at our facility in Elkhart, In. Additionally, disc brakes are also installed at our shop. We either use the Kodiak 8k 2-piece or the Dexter 8k NeverLube.

Our Independent Suspension system can be installed at our facility in Elkhart or Henderson’s Line Up on the west coast. That systems replaces all of the axles and leaf springs below your unit. Each wheel is able to move independently of the others to the side or across what would have been the axle. This is our smoothest suspension system. We level the truck and trailer during installation as part of the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ryan Holmes
    Aftermarket Sales

MORryde International, Inc.
    1966 Sterling Avenue
    Elkhart, Indiana 46516
    O: (574) 293-1581 ext. 1212
    My CRE3000 installation added 3/4 inch to the height of my Imagine 2600RB. I accepted this as an extra bonus since I needed to install one inch spring block to have the minimum required tire clearance.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone! I am looking to up grade suspension on our
    2017 315. I am wanting to go with the Morryde 3000. Does anybody know off the top of their heads if its 33 or 35 inch centers? Thanks Scott
    They sell CRE2-33 CRE3000 and CRE2-35 CRE3000 units for both 33 and 35 inch centers. MORryde has a measurement sheet on their website that will be helpful in determining what you need and if you can even use it. For instance I did not have the tire clearance on my Imagine 2600RB so I raised it by one inch to comfortably have the 3 inches of minimum tire clearance. After capturing video of my suspension in action, I ordered the MORryde X Factor bracket to install on the center hanger.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone! I am looking to up grade suspension on our
    2017 315. I am wanting to go with the Morryde 3000. Does anybody know off the top of their heads if its 33 or 35 inch centers? Thanks Scott
    My recommendation....don't do it.
    I tried the 4000 version, which is their premium version, and it did not last long at all.
    I now have Roadmaster slipper springs with shock absorbers. Easy to install and very durable. This system will outlast any leaf spring system using any type of an equalizer 100 times over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Peggy and Jamey Matheny
    2016 Grand Design Solitude 5th Wheel 369RL Serial #G1104808
    As of 19 April 2019, 792 nights and 23,887 trailer miles.
    2015 Ford F-250 4X4 Super Cab SRW 148" WB 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2825Matheny View Post
    My recommendation....don't do it.
    I tried the 4000 version, which is their premium version, and it did not last long at all.
    I now have Roadmaster slipper springs with shock absorbers. Easy to install and very durable. This system will outlast any leaf spring system using any type of an equalizer 100 times over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Keep in mind for those that are concerned about travel, the 4000 unit is +/-2 inches of travel and not total travel in compression. Same as the CRE300 where travel is +/-1.5 inches. I'm very interested in your slipper spring conversion since I believe this system solves many issues with the current design that uses an equalizer.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made my career being a Manufacturing Engineer. Day in and day out I was considering ROI's, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Analyzing MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), Durability, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), Reliability, and Maintainability of major capital industrial equipment. So when it comes to the suspension on my trailer, I would obviously apply my skills to choose what I consider to be the best suspension for my trailer. After considering all of my options I picked the Roadmaster System. It's tried and true, cost reasonable, and most of all due to its track record while being used on commercial trucks for many years, its MTBF record far exceeds anything I considered.

So when anyone is considering an upgrade to their suspension on their 5th trailer I do believe that they should strongly consider the Roadmaster Comfort Ride Slipper Spring system with shock absorbers.
    For those considering the Roadmaster system, here is a link to my Google Drive Folder that has photos, PDF's, and documents about my suspension system.
    If there are any questions, I would be happy to help fellow RV'ers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cv2G5MF6IZDWZ3_gBfldYDkboF_CE8hh
    Peggy and Jamey Matheny
    2016 Grand Design Solitude 5th Wheel 369RL Serial #G1104808
    As of 19 April 2019, 792 nights and 23,887 trailer miles.
    2015 Ford F-250 4X4 Super Cab SRW 148" WB 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are three threads going on this topic. This one from 3 Dec, then there's one from 23 Jul https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...lue-of-MorRyde (23 Jul) and the latest started 12 Dec https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...Ryde-equalizer

I closed the 3 Dec thread and I'm also closing this one--let's keep the discussion going in the latest (12 Dec) thread.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12