Hi all,

We'd like to introduce ourselves to the forum.

We are the proud new owners of the front living room floorplan. We had planned to hold off purchasing until next year until our dealer, Vermont Country Campers, made it worth our while. It is such a beautiful rig. My only complaint, and it is a huge design flaw, is the awning. What on earth do you do with the door when it is open?

We have scheduled our maiden voyage for the weekend of the 8th to Maine, leaving the teens and pets behind. This is the first step to selling our sticks and bricks.

My preferred method of communication is Facebook, especially now that I have a smartphone.
For those who may be interested, there is a new dedicated group page for Grand Design RV Owners:

www.facebook.com/groups/
Per our community policy, please do not mention the other forum. If you would like to understand why, please read this discussion: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/showthread.php/23897-Announcement-about-our-name-change?p=237174&viewfull=1#post237174

At the moment it is open to the public, should the need arise, it can be closed for invite only.
Hope to meet others online.

Alison and David
Georgia, VT
2015 Solitude 379FL
2013 GMC 3500HD Duramax Crew Cab