Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
Dan - Emily is still out of the office, but responded to me this morning. Her response written in confidence to me, so I will not direct quote her. But here are the salient points:

GDRV is examining it's social media footprint and wants to make sure that owners understand that there are forums and social media sites which are not officially owned or endorsed by them. One of the ways they do that is by removing links from their official sites to unofficial sites such as our forum.

It's my guess that their corporate attorneys are involved. And I'm not surprised that the link was broken. Emily did state that for the time being, they will continue to monitor and respond when an owner has an issue. But in my opinion, an owner would be much better served by contacting GD customer support directly vs. trying to get a response in a forum.

Jim
Thank you, much Jim......appreciate the update. As one of my lodging investment partners often mentioned when we were discussing higher level issues, I suspect (as you stated) that all this is "above Emily's pay grade" and various leaders are quite involved.

With all that this forum and group of wonderful folks have done to support GDRV and their phenomenal growth I hope they carefully consider this forum's significant past and current contributions to their success and the obvious impact going forward.

There have been many wonderful relationships built between GDRV folks and we owners and other stakeholders. It may be fair to say that this is highly unusual in the RV industry and the mutual support of forum has had very much to do with this. I sure hope this continues........and even gets better.

Dan