Before we sign papers on the purchase of our new 337 Reflection this week, I am just curious about a couple things.... when we went back for visit #2 to the dealership and walked through both the 303 and 337, I just have to wonder if you can open the refrigerator door when the slides are in. It looks like the island would prevent that possibility. Would not be a good deal for street loading the camper where sliding out the slides isn't an option.

We are starting with just one AC unit, no bedroom AC unit. Is anyone out there happily camping in hot midwest weather with just the one AC? We plan to take a "wait and see" approach, but I'm wondering what others have found. It seems like with the bedside windows, window above dresser, and roof vent that we would be okay when the outside night temp is cool enough.

We've been so impressed with this brand of 5th wheel both times we walked through the models at the local dealer. I really want to be happy with this purchase. We're going from a small 10 year old 26' Outback trailer with no slide outs and absolutely no maintenance issues, to the 337 model. Which we see as the potential "RV of our dreams". Please tell me it will be.