Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Step Closer

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm picking up a Reflection 323BHS today, and it's the max I would want to tow with my F250 diesel. I put the air suspension on the truck yesterday, and really like the way it rides. But I'm realistic in knowing my capabilities.

And the Reflection line is perfect for 3/4 ton's. And that way, I'm not having to go out and buy another truck.

And I'm not suffering at all--with a Reflection vs. a heavier fifth wheel--by limiting myself to 11K dry weight.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    I'm picking up a Reflection 323BHS today, and it's the max I would want to tow with my F250 diesel. I put the air suspension on the truck yesterday, and really like the way it rides. But I'm realistic in knowing my capabilities.

And the Reflection line is perfect for 3/4 ton's. And that way, I'm not having to go out and buy another truck.

And I'm not suffering at all--with a Reflection vs. a heavier fifth wheel--by limiting myself to 11K dry weight.
    Congrats on getting the new rv today! Bet you'll be playing in it all weekend.

This is going to be our set up too. 2015 323bhs (should be in any day now) 2012 F250 4x4 with air bags added. I feel good about it, but would not want to go heavier. Funny thing is we had DRW trucks for years but went to the 3/4 ton in 2012 thinking we didn't need that much truck anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12