Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    Our kitchen floor plan is like yours. Depending upon where your furnace is located (our hot/cold soft hose supply to the kitchen sink comes up through the floor between the wall and the furnace body-a space of about 5”-and about 10-12” in from the outside wall) it may be near to impossible to reach the connections. If you’re taking out the whole sink, you might be able to get to it from above and from the outside if you remove the furnace exhaust plate. Our lines go from pex (below floor), to soft hose (above floor, straight up), then steel reinforced supply line laterally to the faucet. I can post pics here soon, but you might want to take out the drawers and snap some pictures of your configuration under your sink so you can make a plan. I suspect having to replace anything will be a can of worms for either of us. Chances are, your setup is different due to techniques used by different installers on the line.
    N

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2E8186A-FC80-4FEC-B301-3A4493419AE3.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	704.4 KB 
ID:	28036

Name:	F772C20F-E113-4270-BC53-9281E3B0DBBB.jpeg 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	28037

Name:	5D1C4736-C513-4554-AAFE-094B6FE5CA08.jpeg 
Size:	696.1 KB 
ID:	28038
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the previous apartment I had problems with a kitchen faucet, it was wiggling from time to time. Unfortunately I couldn't fix this by myself. Later I agreed with my landlord to replace this faucet but here a new problem: not every faucet was suitable for a very small kitchen and my landlord wanted only a faucet with a spray-head and nothing else! It took me a week (!) to find something cheap and good quality, thanks to buying guides and articles like this or that , or even some youtubers , I were finally able to find exactly what I needed. Long story short, at that moment I thought my funny days are over but no. During the installation of a new faucet, a surprice awaited me: someone, who installed the old one used glue on the anchoring nuts! He glued it! It was so fun (no) to change everything but with the help of a landlord we did it. However, we had to move to a new apartment with other surprises. But it's another story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12