User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.arprv.com/arp-video-oper...nd#fan-setting Check the info on the ARP web site for fan adjustment.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t adjust the fan settings yet, but I installed the interior fridge defrost fans this week. I still need to mount them. I used the the port for the sensor probe instead of the train tube. I’ll try to take some pictures after I clean up some of the wires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 XL supercab 6.2
    2020 Imagine XLS 24MPR, Summo Springs, Solar, inverter
    Weekender

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any pictures yet? I am ready to do this mod.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a photo from inside the refrigerator of my trailer. You may or may not be able to wire the interior fans the way I did. I have a drain tube which some people have used, but I wanted to avoid. In my fridge there is a seperate hole for the thermistor. I used that hole. It was a little tricky to fish the wire outside after I pushed it through. It was also a little difficult to reach down to seal the hole. I”VE only had limited use since the install. Anecdotally they seem to have helped with the fins freezing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	716D81AD-FEBD-42FB-9A1E-577414AE31D3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	30380

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still in winter, but I am pleased with my arp. One downside to the interior fridge fans being wired to the thermostat is that they are not always on. I started to get some frost on my fins. That being said the positive of this is they are not running all the time. I bumped down the fridge setting one notch and the frost went away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123