So as a few of you know, we are picking up our Reflection 27RL next week and I have tons of thoughts running through my head. One of them is, there sure is a lot of fiberglass showing that could be a lot of upkeep to keep it looking nice.

So do you have any tips/recommendations to minimize the sunlight damage to the fiberglass, but not kill myself trying to keep it waxed, the traditional way with lots of rubbing or a handheld buffer? That doesn't seem realistic and likely won't happen. A friend said to just use a car wash that has wax in it, so all you have to do is dry it off, not rub out the wax.

Are there any washes that include UV protection and/or wax that you think work well?

How about the stuff the dealers offer called ResistALL that is a Teflon based polymer? Has anyone had that done and do you think it's worth the cost of over $1,000???

I was going to buy a cover, since my current plan is to store it outside when we're not using it. I heard its a fair amount of work to put the cover on and off, but I was thinking if we weren't going to use it for several months, I would likely throw the cover on it. We are hoping to head south for several of the winter months, once retirement kicks in full time at the end of this year. Or should I really think about paying for indoor storage??? Do you have any thoughts/opinions on those ideas as well?

Any wisdom/recommendations you can share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks All,

Paul