Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does any one use Escapees RV Club?

Hello All
    I was wondering if any one has joined or used Escapees RV club and wondered what your impressions are. We just joined and seems like a good club with a lot of deals on campgrounds and more.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfriend24 View Post
    Hello All
    I was wondering if any one has joined or used Escapees RV club and wondered what your impressions are. We just joined and seems like a good club with a lot of deals on campgrounds and more.
    Well, we joined it. Primarily to get officially weighed and measured. But they do have some nice locations and perks.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfriend24 View Post
    Hello All
    @Second Chance Rob is also a member (I think). He'll see that "mention" and probably chime in.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We used it for the mail forwarding for years. We no longer need the forwarding since we send everything to the mailbox at the lot we own. When we are away we put a hold on or have the HOA collect it for us. It's been years now since we used the service and while it was competent I think I'd find something that scanned if I ever really needed mail service again.

If you visit around the Livingston area there are campgrounds there as well but we never got around to visiting them.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are members, but not full timers. We are out about 4-5 months per year. We use them, Passport America, KOA, and Good Sams for discounts. They have one up by Branson that’s not very good. We have stayed in Livingston, Tx. It’s just ok. We stayed in one in Ca. This year that was really nice called Park Sierra. Part of my issue is a lot of full time older set ups in a lot of their parks. Just do your research ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike & Debbie
    Hot Springs, Ar
    2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Short Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2014 Reflection 303 (#405)

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    @Second Chance Rob is also a member (I think). He'll see that "mention" and probably chime in.
    Howard is right - we are Escapees and they provide our legal domicile address and mail forwarding services (we're full-timers). Although we don't need/use it, I they even offer scanning services for mail. It's a great group of people and they have treated us very well. We have stayed at many of the Rainbow and co-op parks, too. One of our favorites is Jojoba Hills in southern California. It's a co-op park, so you have to get a member to "sponsor" you in for the allowed 30 days per calendar years. There's never a lack of community when we're around other Escapees.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are full timers and use the escapee's mail service. It works fine for us. Best thing about your base being in Livingston TX is the county tax office understands your life style and works with you over the phone.

The best discount on camping fees is Passport America. It's 50% off during the slow season at the their participating RV parks. If you sign up and use our member number we get an extra 3 months added to our subscription.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use to be members. Loved the magazine.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the information. We had KOA for years , not full timing it yet but looking at it in a couple of years. Just seemed like the price for KOA was going up and not much discounts or rewards. Have stayed in lot of their nice parks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new here but have been a full time RV'er since 2013. I am an Escapee member since then, I mainly use them for their mail service, but have gotten into the BOF's . I started a BOF in 2016 for ATV's and UTV's. There are a lot of groups you can get into for all sorts of things.. A lot of them have rallies around Quartzsite, AZ in January. I like the mail service, because I let them know where I an going to be and they forward my mail. Some time I am not sure where I will be so they will hold it till I get to where I am going and let them know where to send it. Great org.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast