Looked at all the new toy haulers here in the area since we do not have ours anymore. Did not get a warm fuzzy about them, the same quality but different year. Nothing got our attention till we looked at the 385th. That got our attention. I said a 40 ft with 2 axles. That is what I was looking for, will not have another 3 axle RV. To each their own. Pantry got my DW hooked. When checking it out, liked what I saw. The floor joist spacing, the magnetic door latches, less holes in structures, no wood shaving under the sinks and in bottom cabinets. No gaps where others had gaps, squared up corners like they are suppose to be. Just a few things I liked in this toy hauler. DW just liked the whole thing, she could see her self personalizing it with no problems. I/we have to have a bath 1/2. Have 2 teens, and was not born yesterday, have learned my lesson. The hitch weight is a higher weight than my last toy hauler, adapt and overcome. Getting air bags for truck, safety issue for me, need a level ride = smoother ride, less complaining from back seat, a better trip all around. plus do not like to abuse my truck if I can overcome the issues. Another thing that got our attention, like others, is the cust. service. We like what we are reading. So now we got to make a list of what all we need to buy, (joy,joy,oh joy) DW happy, young ones happy, I have it good. They will be more to come I am sure as I read more and have questions or chime in on discussions. Thanks Hootie