User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lptxtandem View Post
    Nice! I really like the double sink. Was it a direct replacement? Can you post a link to the Amazon page?
    Also, do you happen to have any pics of the kitchen sink drain plumbing?

Thanks!

-William

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sorry William,

With winter and all been hard to get photos of the sink plumbing until now. Enjoy!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_143726_resized.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	18983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_143826_resized.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	18984
    Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice mods.

Wife really likes the bathroom sink and faucet, can you link where you purchased them as well?
    Brian-USMC Retired
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2019 RAM 3500 Laramie MegaCab-4x4 DRW-AISIN
    Propride 3P Hitch
    Spokane, WA

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reeldirtydawg View Post
    Nice mods.

Wife really likes the bathroom sink and faucet, can you link where you purchased them as well?
    Hi Brian,

Here are the links. I did get the faucet from Canadian Tire being in Canada and all but sure you can find them in the US too by using the link below. My sink has an overflow. There is one without the overflow that I have attached as well.

https://www.amazon.com/CHTO-1800-1-T...TG5GPDEXFP94X9

https://www.amazon.com/Houzer-CHT-18...TG5GPDEXFP94X9

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/d...3844p.html#srp

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, ordered the sink from Amazon and the faucet from Home Depot. Will install this weekend, perfect timing I was just about to de-winterize the trailer.
    Brian-USMC Retired
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2019 RAM 3500 Laramie MegaCab-4x4 DRW-AISIN
    Propride 3P Hitch
    Spokane, WA

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reeldirtydawg View Post
    Thank you, ordered the sink from Amazon and the faucet from Home Depot. Will install this weekend, perfect timing I was just about to de-winterize the trailer.
    Great!! Glad to help.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob, just saw this post and just wanted to comment that I had the same issue wanting a slide topper on my curb side slide which is recliners and dinette. Check out my post under new tamper and I also put in pictures. It can be done, most people will tell you it can't, but I have had mine for over a year and it works great! I have noticed that this is such a large slide, I mean deep, and over 13 feet long it does tend to hold water even though I have more slant because we used the track on the roof instead of installing the track that came with the topper. I may have to come up with a large ball on a pvc pipe or something to slide under the topper to keep the water from puddling up. You can put your topper brackets on the slide flange just keep it at the base of the flange and you will be going into structure, the topper instructions even say you can put into the flange, just keep it into structure. I am sure my is more solid than going into the slide wall, because there is no metal beams there like there is in the flange. Check out my post

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Tamper View Post
    Rob, just saw this post and just wanted to comment that I had the same issue wanting a slide topper on my curb side slide which is recliners and dinette. Check out my post under new tamper and I also put in pictures. It can be done, most people will tell you it can't, but I have had mine for over a year and it works great! I have noticed that this is such a large slide, I mean deep, and over 13 feet long it does tend to hold water even though I have more slant because we used the track on the roof instead of installing the track that came with the topper. I may have to come up with a large ball on a pvc pipe or something to slide under the topper to keep the water from puddling up. You can put your topper brackets on the slide flange just keep it at the base of the flange and you will be going into structure, the topper instructions even say you can put into the flange, just keep it into structure. I am sure my is more solid than going into the slide wall, because there is no metal beams there like there is in the flange. Check out my post
    Thanks for the update. I finished putting the slide topper on back in May and it worked out very well. Mine is tight enough so far that in the rain that we have had the water does not pool like it did on my Rockwood.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12