Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2670MK Dinette Cushions - Do NOT Fit When converting to a bed

I have a 2019 2670MK.

The dinette cushions do not fit together when converting the table to a bed. The back cushions are thinner than the seat and are rounded at the top.

Laying out the seat and back cushions flat with the table down and they do not at all fit together, not even close.

What the heck?? I have owned my share of RV's and the cushions were designed to fit when converted to a bed. What happened here? Bad design or do I have incorrect cushions supplied to me?

I did take the seat cushions in to an upholstery shop who made and inserted higher density foam so at least we do not sink down to the plywood, cost $120.00

Anybody have a solution?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our friends had that same problem with their Imagine. I believe someone told them they aren't supposed to use the back cushion. When they tried that they said it worked great. Couldn't believe they were doing it wrong the whole time. I'll ask them tomorrow if that was the problem.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    Our friends had that same problem with their Imagine. I believe someone told them they aren't supposed to use the back cushion. When they tried that they said it worked great. Couldn't believe they were doing it wrong the whole time.
    Using just the bottom cushions only covers about 55% of the bed area. Do either bad design or wrong cushions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's the ottoman cushions you're not supposed to use. Like I said, I will ask them today when I see them.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dinette on a 2670 does not have a U shape.....it is a standard 2 sided dinette.

No ottoman.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up having new cushions made at a local upholstery shop. Measured the folded down width and made the back cushions accordingly. Both the back and seat cushions are the same thickness with high density foam. It was expensive but totally worth it in terms of comfort and looks. Cost me $500.00