Hi Everyone,

My family and I are in the middle of making the transition from the boating world to the grand 5th wheel world of camping. The boat has been sold (sniff sniff) and we have been shopping for a solid first 5th wheel trailer for our family. We have been quite surprised at the lack of quality and fit and finish in many brands. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon Grand Design's and I admit I am interested. I took a look at a couple in person and I was pleasantly sureprised at the build quality and lack of sloppiness in the models I walked through. As you can imagine I am very interested in what you folks have to say I just purchased a new "horse" to pull the new "cart" and have plenty of excess capacity. We are not certain if we are headed towards a toy hauler type or a traditional 5th wheel. I liked what I saw in the Solitude and Momentum lines..... if only they made a Solitude bunkhouse... hint hint... wink wink. Thank you in advance for your feedback and for sharing your GD experience with us.