User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I found on my 30BH FW. I have two schwintek slides. Both modules are located near each slide. One above the Lippert 3.0 auto leveling system. The other for my rear slide is under the kitchen sink . Both are out of site, but not behind some hidden panel.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under the bathroom sink in our 2500rl

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little help - Schwintek Control Module Location

Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    Under the bathroom sink in our 2500rl
    3 plus year old post
    Last edited by NB Canada; 07-29-2022 at 12:35 PM.
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    3 plus year old post
    Yes I could see that on my own and did before I posted. The thread was still recent as someone posted as recent as 2 days ago. . New 2500RL owners who joined the forum in the last couple years may not know where our control module is located, therefore I posted what I did.no harm in that.

So what new information was there to gain on the forum by what you posted to me. Maybe you should apply for the moderators job since you find it a necessity to try and “ police “ and “correct” others. Otherwise you comments will only serve to stifle conversation. Let’s not belabor this.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    Maybe you should apply for the moderators job since you find it a necessity to try and “ police “ and “correct” others. Otherwise you comments will only serve to stifle conversation.
    @RV Sailor I have to say I think you are way out of line and owe every moderator on this forum a big apology. I feel they are a great group of people that do a fantastic job of keeping the forum a helpful and beneficial place by applying an even and fair hand to moderating the forum. They are NOT the "police" and when needed, they do correct people in a positive manner.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    @RV Sailor I have to say I think you are way out of line and owe every moderator on this forum a big apology. I feel they are a great group of people that do a fantastic job of keeping the forum a helpful and beneficial place by applying an even and fair hand to moderating the forum. They are NOT the "police" and when needed, they do correct people in a positive manner.

Chris
    Chris,
    I think you misread what I said.
    I too love the way the threads are moderated and am thankful for the job they do. They are very even handed and helpful in keeping order and have great experience. In no way was I denigrating them. They are extremely even handed.

I don’t believe that other members should take over their responsibility.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12