Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflexion 27rl ?

Seriously looking at the Reflection 27rl. What years are best and which one is worst? And...why did they stop producing them?
    Last edited by Jburnes; 01-17-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only year model I have experience with is 2017. We bought it new and traded it at about 11 months. One broken shower door roller was the only trip to the shop. If it had a bed slide and flat bedroom floor we would most likely still have it. I'm thinking the island kitchen floor plan was more popular is why GD dropped it. Although the open feel is what drew us to the 27.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the 27RL new in 2017 and after several trips and a shake down all the items were corrected by the dealer to our satisfaction. It has held up very well on two trips to Colorado/Utah with no additional issues. We liked the open floor plan without an island. Some like the island we don't. This is not a real big 5th wheel and it tows very nicely.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    ... I'm thinking the island kitchen floor plan was more popular is why GD dropped it. ...
    I know that's why we didn't get the 27 when we bought our 26. We eliminated it because it didn't have the island. Had to choose between the 26 & th 29 at the time. We took the 26 because it was smaller.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)