User Tag List

overpolished

Rear screen wall enclosure

Which one of you has the Rear Screen Wall Enclosure option in your momentum? Could you explain to me what it is? Could you share pix?? Inquiring minds want to know The grand design site, brochure, etc do not seem to have any detail on this.

Thank you for your help!!

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just the screen that pulls down from ceiling to floor. The rear screen wall enclosure is a 3 season door and screen. You can close the doors fully where no air or elements get in, you can open doors but leave screen down or you can open everything for a wide open feel.
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overpolished,

I have the "3Season Door" in the rear of my 380 Mom. I am going to try to add the pic. We are happy with the ability to pass trough a door verses lifting a screen. The # Seasons Door has 4 sections that bi fold and had vinal panels that can be removed, which leaves screen in the door frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 Season Door_2.jpg  
    KZ and Terry Kleinheitz, Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Meka and Prissy (Social butterflies in Dachshound bodies)
    2015 379FL Solitude
    2014 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, Laramie, Cummins, Auto, 4X4, Long Bed, DRW, Andersen Hitch

overpolished
    Thanks fellas! A couple of cool options indeed. That really helps to transform that space. Now if I could only figure out the Solitude Vs Momentum.... hmmm.... hmmm...hmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by overpolished View Post
    Thanks fellas! A couple of cool options indeed. That really helps to transform that space. Now if I could only figure out the Solitude Vs Momentum.... hmmm.... hmmm...hmm
    If you will be hauling toys or need the extra sleeping capacity, the toy hauler makes sense. The patio you get with the Momentum is a plus also. The main down side (in my eyes) is the extra weight. The Solitude offers a more home-like feel (IMO) and you can still sleep lots of bodies with the fold-out sofa. And it's lighter. We like to describe our Solitude as our "dinner for 4, drinks for 6, sleeps 2 getaway but we have entertained and fed as many as 11 with room to spare. Tough choice but it's a lot of fun doing the research. How exciting!!
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased a 2015 Momentum 380TH. I wanted to see if anyone had closed in the rear patio to create an actual room for more storage. I would like it to be a secure enclosure.The unit will be parked for full time living. I appreciate the advice. Glad to be part of the Grand Design Community. Thanks, Tim

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever find a solution? I'm looking for the same.