We've put about 6500 miles on our 337, and I was noticing that I was having to use higher settings on the brake controller in order to get adequate braking. So while in camp tonight, I raised each wheel and adjusted the brakes. As noted in other posts, the brakes are NOT self adjusting, and must be manually adjusted from time to time.

I happen to have a brake adjusting tool that I carry with me, but you can probably make the adjustment with a screw driver. If you are going to adjust them yourself, you need to rotate the adjustment spline upward (to tighten), which means you move the tool downwards. It's much easier to properly place the tool if you look inside the slot with a flashlight before you get started.

While I was at it, I lubricated the grease fittings on the back of the Equa Flex system. This one is easy to miss if you don't know the fittings are there. There are five grease fittings on each side.

Finally, I removed the covers on the end of the hubcaps and put a couple shots of grease in the bearings until I have time to remove the wheels and pack the bearings by hand. On each wheel, there is a plastic outer cover on the metal hubcap, and a rubber inner cover before you get to the grease fittings. They are a little difficult to remove and replace, but with patience, it's doable.