User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg I am just not good at this. The pic is on my phone not my PC. Trying to fig this out. I tried what u said from my phone but didn't work. Thanks Cate & Rob appreciate it.
    Steve & Tara Smiley
    2014 3500 HD Silverado
    2017 Reflection 27RL

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attaching Photos

Quote Originally Posted by tjsmiley72 View Post
    Omg I am just not good at this. The pic is on my phone not my PC. Trying to fig this out. I tried what u said from my phone but didn't work. Thanks Cate & Rob appreciate it.
    Steve & Tara - If you are using an app (such as TapaTalk) from your phone, this may require a different process. If you go directly to the forum website https://www.granddesignowners.com, photo posting should work, even from your phone.

There is also an “insert image” tab (third from the right above your text area) that works for some . . . but not for others.

Another way is to use a photo posting utility such as http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=2 to add a larger picture to the text section of your post.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rob
    Do you travel with stuff in the caddy or is it strong enough with silicone and screws.

Randy
    2007 GMC 3500 crew cab dually (classic)
    6.6 Duramax 6 speed Allison with Banks Economind Tuner
    stainless 4" exhaust.
    2017 Grand Design Reflections 303 RLS.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=tjsmiley72;211943]We have a 27RL and the shower is the same as the one in the 303. Anyway I must say the only thing I miss from our 337RL when we downsized is my nice bigger shower!! Lol Anyway in the shower we have now I have no where to sit my shampoo and body wash ect. the 3 small shelves in the corner are nice but the bottom 2, nothing stays on they fall off. So I only have the small top one. What does everyone use to keep their shampoo and other stuff in, in the shower? I have bought suction holders but of course none will stick! Advice please! Thanks Tara[/QUOTE

Hell
    Just wear a fanny pack 😂
    Otto
    Otto @ Susan
    2017 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel
    2018 Imagine 2600RB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12