My wife and I recently purchased a Grand Design Reflection 323 BHS. I conducted extensive research before making a purchase and ultimately decided on Grand design due to your reputation and commitment to quality. Unfortunately, our experience so far has been a nightmare. We set up our trailer permanently at the beach in Emerald Isle NC.

Our issues so far are 1. the shower leaks in multiple places 2. the kitchen sink leaks 3. the outdoor kitchen door is warped and doesn't close flush 4. the pullout couch broke the first time we used it 5. the door to the bunk house and the door to the pantry would not close properly and last and most important, 6. the A/C either does not work properly or is completely undersized for the unit.

I made arrangements through the dealership for warranty work and Carteret RV came out. They have calked the shower twice, but it keeps leaking in new places. They fixed the sink so it no longer leaks, the pullout couch was fixed, the bunk room door and the pantry door were fixed. They also made the outdoor kitchen door so that it can close and lock but it is still warped and sticks out a good half inch at the bottom.

The air is the most important issue. Carteret RV tested the air and said the air it is blowing is cold enough. The problem is that it doesn't translate to a cool trailer. I have played around with opening and closing air vents, and we bought fans to help circulate the air. We still sit in the trailer and sweat regardless of time of day or outside temperature. Last night we went into the trailer when the outside temp was 75-80. It was hotter in the trailer than outside. I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed it was so hot in there, I began sweating as if I was working out. I went to bed and it was so warm, I had to have a fan blowing on me in order to fall to sleep.

I truly believe there is something wrong with the A/C units or the ducts or it is undersized for the unit. You can hardly feel any air at all blowing out of the vents despite opening/closing various vents. Our previous older trailer could freeze you out if you let the air run. This unit runs all day and all night, and I still sit in it and sweat. Our electric bill has almost doubled. I just can't believe Grand Design would over look such an important item in a fifth wheel with a $58,000 MSRP. It's hard to enjoy such a beautiful luxurious unit when all you can think about is how hot it is. I don't think I should have to spend $1200 or so to add another ac unit to the bedroom on such an expensive trailer. I tried to go through the website to talk to someone, and received a some what rude "contact the dealer... not our problem response".

Has anyone else had an issue with the A/C not cooling their unit? Thanks in advance for your help.