User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    @Big Mike - You can buy it precut for most car/truck and bike applications but it is available in sheet form for custom installs like ours would be. It is installed by spraying it wet with soapy water and then you squeegee the water out from the edges. I have never applied a large amount of it but have never had a problem with smaller sheets. I would cut some templates and trim the sheets as opposed to applying it and trying to cut it in. Remember it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect to protect your trailer. It takes a few days for the smaller bubbles to evaporate out.
    Oh, I get it, like a really big screen protector! That definitely sounds like what I'm wanting. I will be looking into this ASAP. Thanks!
    Mike and Nancy + fur babies (Princesses Maggie and Missie)
    2015 GMC 2500HD All Terrain 6.0L 4:10 rear end
    2019 Reflection 315RLTS (bought 26 JAN 2019 from Dodd RV of the Peninsula)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bed liner looking area is not really as it appears. It’s just textured fiberglass painted black that looks like it is best I can tell. Ours is chipped in a few places.
    We got some Husky hitch mounted mud flaps to try and prevent more of them before our trip before last across the country. Don’t get the Husky ones. They do this:

Just kept drooping and drooling until we just took them off. Didn’t matter how tight I got the bolts.
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could stop at a weld shop and have them weld a thin piece of sheet metal on the sides across the joint instead of the bolts. That would keep it from sagging. They wont come apart for storage if needed though. The only reason they make them like that is for shipping. Bring them by the house and I can do it for you(haha)

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    You could stop at a weld shop and have them weld a thin piece of sheet metal on the sides across the joint instead of the bolts. That would keep it from sagging. They wont come apart for storage if needed though. The only reason they make them like that is for shipping. Bring them by the house and I can do it for you(haha)

Brian
    Tried screwing some metal straps on the top and sides, worked for a couple hundred miles until the metal frames began bending out from the screws. My next step is contacting Husky now that we are settled for a bit since they are basically brand new and seeing how well they stand behind their products.
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking for some long mud guards for my Dodge, but am not certain they would stop all the debris that is kicked up. The film looks interesting, has anyone tried it on their rig yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12