User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suspension on Reflection TT?

I've been researching alignment for the Reflection series TT and I've come away more confused. I have a 2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS and I have some small wear on one of my tires (inside).

What I'm trying to determine if you can fix an alignment issue on these TTs? I've read that most shops don't know or won't do it and it's easy just to order a new axle.

Has anyone had their suspension/axle aligned and if so, where did you go to have it done?

I live in the New Braunsfels (just 8 miles north of San Antonio, TX) area. Finding a place has not been easy

Once I get that issue fixed I'm thinking about add the Roadmaster Comfort ride shocks (formerly JoyRider).
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to install shocks and upgrade to disc brakes, also I'm going from 15 inch wheels and tires to 16 on my 313RLTS.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drolaw View Post
    I've been researching alignment for the Reflection series TT and I've come away more confused. I have a 2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS and I have some small wear on one of my tires (inside).

What I'm trying to determine if you can fix an alignment issue on these TTs? I've read that most shops don't know or won't do it and it's easy just to order a new axle.

Has anyone had their suspension/axle aligned and if so, where did you go to have it done?

I live in the New Braunsfels (just 8 miles north of San Antonio, TX) area. Finding a place has not been easy

Once I get that issue fixed I'm thinking about add the Roadmaster Comfort ride shocks (formerly JoyRider).
    Have you weighed the unit? Inside wear could mean that one of your tires is overloaded or the alignment is out. Possibly a bent spindle or axle if you hit a pothole or something similar with that tire. Sorry not sure about getting someone to align the axles. I think if you do a search you will find some information as I do recall some people on the forum having this done.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada