Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Front Leg Fuse Location

RK 220 model. Front landing legs motor not working. Dealer says it is a fuse problem, but there is no visible fuse in the front compartment. Anyone know where to find it?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob
    Open the front storage door, in the middle of the door at top you should find the controllers for the jacks. There are fuses on them worth a check.

Brian

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I forgot to welcome you to the forum.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 230RL 150 series, I had the same issue and never did find a fuse, but it turned out to be a bad switch, GD sent me two. Before the switch went bad I thought it did not seem right,. When the switch did not work at all it felt like it did not do anything when trying extend or retract.
    Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark and Brian.
    Brian - l looked in the middle of the front door and saw no wires or fuses.
    Mark - I had the switch replaced last time this happened, so it could be the switch again.
    I had to manually crank the legs yesterday to detach and level (ugh, good workout though, sore today). Leaving site tomorrow, so bought a 10 amp drill and scissors bit to handle it tomorrow morning.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1954 View Post
    ...10 amp drill and scissors bit to handle it tomorrow morning.
    If I may make a suggestion? If there's a clutch setting on that drill, set it so that's no chance of inadvertently stripping out the screw on the legs. (I've read "urban legends" of individuals using impact drills--that's a no no!)

-Howard

EDIT P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a single motor on the battery side in the front compartment?
    If so there may not be a fuse, the switch and motor probably gets power from the small breakers down on the wall by the battery.
    Sorry, I was thinking auto level before. I have heard the switch problems before and think there is a link on here for a better switch. Time for some searching.

Brian

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...7020#post57020

Found this thread , maybe some help here.

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, single motor on battery side.

My drill has a clutch, but no setting/adjustment.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1954 View Post
    Thanks Mark and Brian.
    Brian - l looked in the middle of the front door and saw no wires or fuses.
    Mark - I had the switch replaced last time this happened, so it could be the switch again.
    I had to manually crank the legs yesterday to detach and level (ugh, good workout though, sore today). Leaving site tomorrow, so bought a 10 amp drill and scissors bit to handle it tomorrow morning.
    I have a 220RK like you and I have never found the manual crank point. I believe I have a handle. but never found where to put it. Can you enlighten me as to where the manual jack point is? As for the fuse I have not found one, but there may be a breaker. Trace the red wire back to the bulkhead where it goes under the cover. If I remember correctly its attached to an auto-reset breaker there.

Hope this helps
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast