Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transcend 26rls

Hello all...looking at a buying a 26RLS in the near future, but had a few questions.
    1. Wife is concerned about breakage of the glass panels in the cabinets.....anyone having problems with stuff banging up against the glass cabinet panels and breaking them?
    2. Really wanting a true hot/cold outside faucet combo as in my current Jayco instead of the cold water only spray faucet.....could this be a dealer installed option after the purchase?
    3. When hooking up and using your outside water supply to the docking station, does anyone have problems with the invariable leaks associated with this....where does the water drain out of the docking station if there is a small leak?

We are really impressed with the fit and finish of the Grand Design line as compared to the Jayco line....my 15 yo Jayco is built so much better than the ones on the lot these days. That is what is drawing me to Grand Design....

Will make a decision soon...Happy Camping!
    Last edited by RedRaider44; 02-03-2019 at 04:56 PM.