User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide Out Faults Detected

I have a brand new Momentum 376TH that has had slide out faults on the One control pad since the day we brought it home. The slides moved freely, but would not go in or out without setting a fault at least three times in each direction. Thanks to the information on this site, I was able to check for known issues, like the fault codes on the control module and potential grounding issues. My unit had no fault codes in the module. It also has a bus bar (not a large wire nut) making all the ground connections. I verified the ground connection by running a wire directly from the battery ground to the bus bar. At that point I contacted Lippert and they walked me through repairing the issue right on the One Control Touch Pad. It seems the main slide system had an incorrect digital fuse setting in the pad. Once we changed it from a 1 amp to a 5 amp setting, the slides work perfectly!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, glad you got your problem fixed and posted your findings to help somebody else.

Brian