User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just purchased one in Northern California; haven't taken delivery of it yet. We got a 2019 312BHTS and paid $44,995 for the unit which I believe the only add-on option was a second AC. We also paid $695 dealer prep and $500 for a WD hitch. Most likely we got screwed on price (I suck at haggling) but we are happy with the purchase and are anxiously awaiting delivery in the next week or so.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be picking up a 312BHTS next week for $37,555 (plus $909 for Equalizer hitch and install, fees, tax, etc). That works out to 33% off in my case (MSRP of $55,754). This unit only has a single AC installed but I will probably add a 2nd at some point.

The guy on the phone mentioned there was a special extra 3% incentive if bought before May 31 (some change in the trailers or something happening after that point so clearing out stock?)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info in this thread. We didn't know much about MSRP and discounts, but in the end we were very happy to be out of our Springdale and into a GD Imagine--I know this is the Reflection sub forum. I'm here reading and gathering info for our next step which will be a Reflection 5th wheel. I was actually kinda shocked at the trade-in value of the Springdale--which I guess one could think of as a discount!

We are in the PNW ( SE Washington )--how far do some folks drive to pick up your RV? I'm willing to drive across state line if necessary to save a lot more money this time. Maybe two state lines.
    Bill & Rachel
    2021 GMC Sierra 3500HD DRW
    2023 Host Everest
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL—( No longer own ).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duramax View Post
    Good info in this thread. We didn't know much about MSRP and discounts, but in the end we were very happy to be out of our Springdale and into a GD Imagine--I know this is the Reflection sub forum. I'm here reading and gathering info for our next step which will be a Reflection 5th wheel. I was actually kinda shocked at the trade-in value of the Springdale--which I guess one could think of as a discount!

We are in the PNW ( SE Washington )--how far do some folks drive to pick up your RV? I'm willing to drive across state line if necessary to save a lot more money this time. Maybe two state lines.
    I drove 3 hours to save over $10k from what the local dealers charged. I set my limit as no more than 8 hours from home. I didn't want to pull my trade farther than needed to get new one home. Found our current one at a great price that I couldn't find anywhere else at that price and who would give me a decent value on our trade.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123