User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    What tires did u guys go with? Endurance? Not sure who that is Michelin?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Goodyear Endurance. My 2600RB came with ST205_75R_15 tires in D rating. I moved up to ST225_75R_15 in E rated and still use the same 65 psi tire pressure. I did lose 1/2 inch of tire clearance which was another reason behind the one inch lift. This tire provides a cushion that I am more comfortable with in a more heavy duty tire. And American made.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Goodyear Endurance. My 2600RB came with ST205_75R_15 tires in D rating. I moved up to ST225_75R_15 in E rated and still use the same 65 psi tire pressure. I did lose 1/2 inch of tire clearance which was another reason behind the one inch lift. This tire provides a cushion that I am more comfortable with in a more heavy duty tire. And American made.
    Nice we are looking to upgrade as well have the 2400bh so not sure i need the e rated tires tbh, but if price is right, i just dont want too many ply and have the trailer bouncing all over the place

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Nice we are looking to upgrade as well have the 2400bh so not sure i need the e rated tires tbh, but if price is right, i just dont want too many ply and have the trailer bouncing all over the place

I'm not suggesting you upgrade but using the inflation tables, there is no bouncing. Using the same size tire that came with your rig and moving to the Goodyear tires rather than the Westlakes would be good in itself, if this is what you like.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceB View Post
    Where do you go to get this kind of work done? I'm also concerned about price...how bad is it?
    I just installed the MORryde CRE3000 equalizers, X-Factor cross member, and wet bolt kit. Total cost through Amazon was about $350. However, I had to also purchase a Dewalt impact wrench, battery, charger, and impact sockets...so add another $275. Still less than half the cost to have the upgrade professionally installed.
    Please note: If you go to do this upgrade, the U-Tube videos stated that it didn't matter if you worked from the center out or the ends to the center. Well, I learned on the first side that it works best to do the ends first. Still is was a PITA to remove the old bolts and to line-up the ends to install the new bolts. Spent 5.5 hours on side one and 2.5 hours on side two which also included the cross member installation. Truthfully, it's worth $1,000 total (parts included) to have it professionally installed.
    I know that I have a much better suspension than the junk that GD installed. However, I'm extremely disappointed with GD and the CHEAP junk that I removed. This experience made me question their overall quality as well as their lack of concern for our safety.
    2019 GD Imagine 2600RB
    Maxxis M8008 ST Radial 225/75R-15 E 10-ply tires
    MoRryde CRE2-35 CRE3000 w/ wet bolt kit & X-Factor cross-member
    Furrion Observation camera with 5-inch monitor
    Equalizer WDH 1,000/10,000

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 Extended Cab
    Michelin Defender LTX E-rated tires
    RoadMaster Active Suspension (in lieu of TRD sway bar and airbags)
    BakFLip MX4 hard-folding tonneau cover
    Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar
    Westin stainless R7 running boards

Southern Arizona - We're close to Tombstone and can see Mexico (Mt. San Jose) from our backyard.
    US Army, Retired

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When GD replaced my axles 3500lb to 4400lb they also had to replace my wheels and tires (Westlake) 225/75 R15. I will keep these for now but in the future I will change to Goodyear Endurance. I have attached the weight sheets for the 3500lc and 4400lb axles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3500 lb vs 4400 lb Weight Sheet.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	18433
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali
    2021 Reflection 337RLS / EMS HW50C
    Reece 20K Goosebox
    Solid Step

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just installed the MORryde CRE3000 equalizers, X-Factor cross member, and wet bolt kit. Total cost through Amazon was about $350.
    Have you pulled it any distance? Notice a change? Would you do it over again?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only put 600-miles on it since the upgrade. I think it's better, but honestly it's hard to tell. It was a huge improvement on my last trailer...easy to tell the difference. One of the issues that I have with the wet bolts is getting them greased through and through. I was able to get more grease in a few after this last trip, but still have a couple that just won't take any grease.

Overall, I felt comfortable towing and had no issues.
    2019 GD Imagine 2600RB
    Maxxis M8008 ST Radial 225/75R-15 E 10-ply tires
    MoRryde CRE2-35 CRE3000 w/ wet bolt kit & X-Factor cross-member
    Furrion Observation camera with 5-inch monitor
    Equalizer WDH 1,000/10,000

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 Extended Cab
    Michelin Defender LTX E-rated tires
    RoadMaster Active Suspension (in lieu of TRD sway bar and airbags)
    BakFLip MX4 hard-folding tonneau cover
    Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar
    Westin stainless R7 running boards

Southern Arizona - We're close to Tombstone and can see Mexico (Mt. San Jose) from our backyard.
    US Army, Retired

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123