User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    I think your biggest problem is how to get the AC unit up on top of the RV to install it. They are not exactly light. Somebody was talking about doing this a year or two ago. I don't know how they did it. Might be worth a search of the forum to see how they got it up on top of the RV.
    I actually have a bit of a unique situation for that - I can literally walk off my roof onto my trailer roof off the side of my garage - the roof is exactly the same height as my rv, and I have a huge 4ft window to go out of in my bedroom - just need a buddy to help me carry the ac upstairs and out - I’m sure it won’t be fun but definitely doable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 SuperCrew 6.2L
    2018 Imagine 3170bh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the size (btu) of the non-duct bedroom 2nd A/C IN bedroom installed from the factory on the Imagine? I need to install a second unit myself and want to stay with factory specs.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's whatever you want. The opening is standard size. Personally I'd go no bigger than 13.5k. You're only handling the bedroom. The 9K might do just fine.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog85365 View Post
    What is the size (btu) of the non-duct bedroom 2nd A/C IN bedroom installed from the factory on the Imagine? I need to install a second unit myself and want to stay with factory specs.
    As long as you have 50 amp service, you can install your preference. I would go with a 15k myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12