Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    The 2019 model will have 4400 lb axles, and the heavier springs. 6 bolt rims and E rated tires. So they have all the upgrades except the Goodyear Endurance tires, wet bolt kit and CRE3000. The last three items do not need to be done immediately where most of the Westlake tire failures have been on the heavier 5th wheels. The tires however would be my first improvement as well.
    I can confirm... My '19 2600rb has the E-rated Westlakes on 6 lug wheels and the 4400lb axles.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    2015 Chevy 1500 5.3L LT-Z71 Double Cab Standard Bed
    Roadmaster Active Suspension Kit
    Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Trailer Brake Controller
    Equalizer 1k/10k hitch w/sway bracket jackets
    2019 Imagine 2600RB

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our 2020 2600RB last month and will be upgrading the suspension with the Lippert Road Armor Equalizer Kit and wet bolt. We put the CRE 3000 units on our Jayco and after 2 trips to WA state (7K rt) started to have a crack show up where the rubber shock block was bonded to the steel case. Both units were replaced under an extended warranty, but after research, I feel the Road Armor is a better, stronger way to go. Check out on Lippert's site and price it on Amazon (big savings).
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by more tired since retired View Post
    We picked up our 2020 2600RB last month and will be upgrading the suspension with the Lippert Road Armor Equalizer Kit and wet bolt. We put the CRE 3000 units on our Jayco and after 2 trips to WA state (7K rt) started to have a crack show up where the rubber shock block was bonded to the steel case. Both units were replaced under an extended warranty, but after research, I feel the Road Armor is a better, stronger way to go. Check out on Lippert's site and price it on Amazon (big savings).
    Interesting. Keep us informed on your experience with LCI Road Armor. You might actually start something on this forum. And that would be a good thing.

We put 6-7k on the CRE 3000 this summer (Texas to MI, FL, and back to Texas). 2020 is looking like a 8000+ mile year. Time to pack the bearings...again.
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12