Today I went to pick up my camper and was not able to unlock the door. They key goes in but it will not turn. Tried lubricating the lock and wiggling the key gently trying to get it to catch. I only have the deadbolt locked because I store it away from home and don't like leaving it unlocked. I called the dealer and they said use lubrication which I have already done. Let it set for a while and kept trying but with no success. I am a little disappointed in my Solitude the last few months, I have had several problems. It is only 1 1/2 years old and I have always taken very good care of it. Had tire issues, gas regulator, and now the door locks in the last few months. Also the molding is coming down from the ceiling, attempted to put it back up but it does not meet. Seems like it warped but that is a small problem. I really hoped that buying a new RV meant a few less issues but I am not so sure now. Was just wondering if anybody had any idea how I might get the lock working, or would it be best just to call a locksmith. I had reservations today and already lost money and would like to start my trip tomorrow if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I cannot transport it to the dealer because when storing it I left the fridge open and I do not want to travel and do any damage to the fridge. I still really like my Solitude but hope I don't continue to have problems all the time because I would like to live in my Solitude full time in the future.