Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjunior View Post
    I just re-adjusted my ball height after getting larger tires on my truck this morning. If I level my 2400BH, the top of the coupler sits at 24 1/2 inches, so I set my ball height to 25. Hope this helps.
    Thank you. Strange the dealer is telling me such a low height.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this older post, wondered if anyone else has noted a similar circumstance. The drop frame on the smaller Imagines I’ve checked, those using 3500 axles and 15” tires puts the top of the coupler at the bottom of the frame as measured from the ground and is about 22”. In other words, the distance from frame to ground and top of coupler to ground will be the same when the unit is level. Measurements are taken from the frame, not the drop frame in front of the wheels and as far behind the wheels as possible, again from frame to ground. When both measurements are the same the unit is level. I have found that when level, the coupler is within 1/2” of the same measurement.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123