User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin' Dreamers View Post
    Howson I had not seen it till now. I try to read everything electrical in hopes it will soak in. Your diagram is very helpful, especially come "solar time".
    Speaking of great diagrams, and a little off subject, where can I get a diagram of the water system plumbing with tanks? Sorry Mr. Moderator, if you want me to start a new thread I will be happy to do so......)
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin' Dreamers View Post
    Speaking of great diagrams, and a little off subject, where can I get a diagram of the water system plumbing with tanks? Sorry Mr. Moderator, if you want me to start a new thread I will be happy to do so......)
    Hopefully you, or Kim, or one of the other 315 owners takes on that task and posts it! (One of these days the coroplast is coming down and I'll be checking everything and will undoubtedly map it out, but that's wayyyyy down on POW's list.)
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps I will or post one when I find it. I was curious because somewhere I read that one of the gray tanks is dedicated to the W/D and if the unit was removed that would be an awful waste of waste space, and it could be plummed into the others. Believe me that is also way down my "list", which is downstream from the Queens list 😊.

DD.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Hopefully you, or Kim, or one of the other 315 owners takes on that task and posts it! (One of these days the coroplast is coming down and I'll be checking everything and will undoubtedly map it out, but that's wayyyyy down on POW's list.)
    Howard, my dear ol' Dad had a pet name for me when I was young. It was "Bonehead". I failed to take detailed photos while I was above the coroplast. I was under the gun with a lot to do in limited time. The holding tank locations and plumbing is pretty easy to figure out. From front to back they are laundry grey, bath grey, black and kitchen grey. The FW plumbing is a twisted jumble that I would love to straighten out ala Rob.

Too bad GDRV considers these most basic features of their trailers as TOP SECRET and subject to industrial espionage. Basic electrical and plumbing diagrams would be very helpful to folks. Shop drawings with dimensions would be nice, too. Trailers aren't rocket surgery.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The funny part is when at the factory tour when we were at the Rally last year we were aloud to take pictures for reference but not aloud to post anywhere. They were not building my camper so the pics I got are helpful some what. Hope to try again this year.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    Howard, my dear ol' Dad had a pet name for me when I was young. It was "Bonehead". I failed to take detailed photos while I was above the coroplast. I was under the gun with a lot to do in limited time. The holding tank locations and plumbing is pretty easy to figure out. From front to back they are laundry grey, bath grey, black and kitchen grey. The FW plumbing is a twisted jumble that I would love to straighten out ala Rob.

Too bad GDRV considers these most basic features of their trailers as TOP SECRET and subject to industrial espionage. Basic electrical and plumbing diagrams would be very helpful to folks. Shop drawings with dimensions would be nice, too. Trailers aren't rocket surgery.
    Perhaps the Mother Ship is concerned that the unwashed masses will be showing up with partially dismantled rigs, and the owners saying " I was doing fine, until the dog ate my homework (diagrams ), can you put it all back together for me, and fix it while yur in there???
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post

Don't fret. When I was growing up I thought my name was "Dammit" because every time he walked into my room the first thing I heard was "DAMMIT "!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the layout of the tanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tanks.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	18058
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4