User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inpromptu Gatherings

I think it is great that people post where their plans lead them especially if they are open to others joining in. I would suspect with the amount of GD owners you are always in some ones backyard or several some ones. I even encourage gatherings by interest, fishing, dove hunts, deer hunts, festivals, bird watching, quilting (my wife's fav) and who knows, nothing requiring clothing optional, well unless majority rules. They of course have a quilt shop hop. We have a acting class for the guys cuz we just hang at the CG and act disappointed they are going to be gone all day and we don't get to go.

Looking forward to officially joining once our Ref arrives late April. I am trying to ease my perverse personality and corny jokes in so MAYBE just MAYBE you guys will like or at least tolerate me.

I will quote a good friends wife "Curtis you just ain't right".

Cheers,
    Curtis

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curtis you might consider attending a GDRV rally. There are many around the country and the National one in Goshen IN just before Labor Day. Check out GDRV4LIFE.com to see the listing of rallies.

Congrats on your new rig!

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll start. Curtis, you just ain't right. ;-) If you're ever near Tucson, let us know.

Jim

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, we luv us some rallies!! You guys seem to jump on em quick. So you best be awake when the registration goes up. We are looking forward to maybe making the TX rally IF, When & Where it happens. We've done Elkhart and those are just a bit to big for us, but who knows??

Cheers!