User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 series 260RD Pantry use

Just got a brand new 2019. Trying to load and organize the kitchen and I am struggling with the very narrow but deep pantry next to the fridge. Anyone figure out a way to make the pantry more useful? I am leaning towards building my own custom slide out shelves but I'd love a more simple solution. Need to be able to see and easily access items not stores in the first 6 inches of self space.

Just wondering what creative solutions want existing owners have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem with the cavern behind the doors next to my sofa. My solution was just what you said, to build a 24" drawer so things didn't get lost. It's hard to work in because the space is so narrow.
    Jim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jim and Judy in a Ram 2500 towing a
    2015 Reflection 29RS with modifications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try using plastic bins or containers with lids and they are stackable
    Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you end up doing with your pantry? We switched from a Cougar to a reflection. I will miss the pantry that I had.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put some plastic bins in mine, had to try several different sizes. I found the 1/4 bushel plastic peach baskets from the local farmers market were a perfect fit, who would guess . I also bought some motion sensor, usb chargeable lights with magnet mounts so I can see what's in there. I'll probably have to remove them from the magnets while traveling but that's probably a good time to charge them. If I can remember. I'm also going to label the bins in an effort to organize. Yes, I miss the pull-out pantry in my Foretravel motor home, but I don't miss the mh.
    Me and Maggie Valley
    2020 GD 260 RD fifth wheel
    2022 Ram 2500 6.2 Hemi