User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So being as we have strayed so far off topic I think we need to return to the program at hand.
    Thank you

Brian, moderator

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd really like to see an update.

It seems firefiter236 and his family have been given a bunch of lemons, I'd really like to know if Grand Design can make some Lemonade out of it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hello all,

Holy! it has been a wild ride for sure. Painstaking, stressful and extremely taxing. I would like to apologize for the hiatus and lack of updates as my wife and I are both very busy individuals outside of dealing with all of these and other "full-timer" problems. We live in our trailer full-time and move locations about every three months. We need to be able to depend on what is our home too. We are fortunate for the life that has been handed to us. We don't want to have a reason to hate it.

I would like to clarify that GDRV customer service, did a great job with the problems I was trowing at them. When it became too much, is when I needed some help. It became too much when there were more problems than help. When I was losing sleep trying to figure out problems and diagnose. When my dealer revealed how worthless they were other than selling us this RV. And finally, the straw that broke, was when my wife started to contemplate this whole, "Let's go live out of an RV on the road full-time" thing.........

GDRV (as a whole) on the other hand, has restored my faith in what good customer service is all about. Their handling of this onslaught of problems, has made me a GDRV customer for life. RVs aren't made the way they used to be. In a previous reply, someone noted that you can have 2 of the same right next to each other, and one could be loaded with issues, and the other perfectly fine. I believe in that sentiment whole heartedly. Our dealer had 3. We just got the luck of the draw.

In the end, I feel everyone who has viewed this thread, should know that GDRV took very good care of us. Every issue was addressed and repaired to our expectations, at a place we agreed with, and according to our schedule and timeframes. We are very happy people these days with an RV we can depend on, and a manufacturer that stands behind their own makings.

Please, let this be a testament to all of you about the willingness of a great company to come through when it matters most.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s indeed good news to hear. Glad you got it worked out.
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased our Trancend xplor 265BH last week and the dealership we went thru does a week PDI inspection by 3 different people. Plus we will do our own inspection before we exchange the balance of funds and final paperwork. If there are any issues found by us the paperwork and balance exchange is canceled until the unit is perfect.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234