Hello,

My wife and I took delivery of a 28MKS the first week of August 2018. since then, there has been a slough of issues that we have found ranging from stripped screws, to drawer slides not even being attached, to water leaking and holes, even terrible and incomplete finish work.

The first issue was that the hole where the porch light is mounted, is not sealed causing water leaking and damage issues.

Next, the Molex connectors at the back of the water heater were not correctly assembled with the wires from install and they came out of the connector creating an electrical nightmare and possible fire.

Then, when they drilled into the top of our bathroom gray tank for the drain inlets, the hole saw "core" fell into the tank and was never retrieved. Then got lodged in the outflow of the docking station causing a backup to the mushroom plug at the top of the tank where the sink drain comes in. That plug was not seated properly during installation causing an overflow and flood destroying the underbelly, insulation and seeped into the subfloor.

Next, the back flow valve in the water pump failed creating an issue where the city fill was backfilling into our freshwater tank and overflowing that.

Then a hose clamp at the back of the water heater was not tightened enough causing a leak, water damage and needed repair there.

After all of that, I found the fresh water fill line that goes into the top of the holding tank is kinked and twisted creating water pressure problems and stress on the rest of the system.

And that is not to mention all of the other issues of hardware not being attached or installed properly and just such a horrible assembly job on our entire unit. I have had to re-drill hinges, latches, drawer rails, re-staple trim pieces and even the microwave fell out of the OHC on a drive down the highway.

HOLY!!!! I thought these were supposed to be nice?!?!?!?