User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picking up a New Solitude Class S 2930RL tomorrow.

Anything on these units I should pay close attention too on the delivery so I can get it corrected prior to taking it? Any problems you guys have had would be greatly appreciated. Saw one couple had a weld break on cleat for the slide! I hope that was an isolated incident!
    Last edited by RayMon; 03-13-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.
    That is one of our favorite new floor plans. I have not heard ay specifics to that model. Springs have been a hot topic lately so I would give them a good look. Make sure the slides have good clearance to the floor when moving. Outside of that a general really good going over might just be it.
    Will be watching for your report, maybe we will get one someday.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMon View Post
    Anything on these units I should pay close attention too on the delivery so I can get it corrected prior to taking it? Any problems you guys have had would be greatly appreciated. Saw one couple had a weld break on cleat for the slide! I hope that was an isolated incident!
    Welcome to the forum, RayMon.

Have your reviewed the Pre-Delivery Checklists available in the Reference Library? My wife and I used them when we looked over our 315. She took the inside and I did the outside.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...rms-(Multiple)

Also, I'd check the undercarriage thoroughly. Some dealers don't wash off the road salt from the delivery tow and it can be a mess under there. The following thread is not meant to alarm...but it is meant to arm you with knowledge: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ion-components

Good luck with the delivery--let us know how it goes.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just downloaded it to take with me Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a plan thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates on your 2930? That model is a strong contender when we upgrade in a few months. I am very interested in your experience so far.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. We purchased our 2930RL in September 2018. Since that time we will have had replaced under warranty, the refer, a dinette chair, three window shades, paint on front cap bubbling, right rear leveling jack, #1 slide switch, indoor handrail to bedroom, curb side slide needed adjusting and the burned refer wiring needed to be replaced, and when the entrance door was replaced, it closed harder than the original, so the original was put back on. It has been in the shop since May 9 and will not be finished until after July 4. IMO, quality control from the Factory and the dealer are lacking, at least in my situation. Maybe I don't complain loud enough.
    [/SIGPIC]