Hi Everyone,

We just got back from our second trip, have our third planned for this weekend. Wow! We've gone to heaven! I love everything about this coach. It is truly the perfect layout for us, and the styling on the interior is second to none! To say we are pleased is an understatement. A few small things I would like to highlight:

- One of the corner trim pieces was loose upon delivery. In attempting to glue/re-nail it, the dealer tech dented the wood with a hammer. We had a new piece at our doorstep in less than a week (this will be an easy install with my own nail gun and a lighter touch than the tech).
- We ordered sink covers from GD through the dealer. The dealer thought this was an expensive purchase, but I was more than thrilled to have the package on my doorstep in under a week, perfectly matching the countertops.
- I had a couple of other small concerns (TV Mount and blackwater flush) and both questions were easily resolved by members and the GD manufacturer presence on this forum.
- I made my first small mod to the kitchen cabinet: I added a thin layer of cork (using contact cement) so that we now have a bulletin board inside the door.

We are so pumped! Thanks for having us and I look forward to years of sharing information (and delight) here.

-Brian