User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are making fun of a guy who is obviously very experienced. Most likely his driveway is a sharp right angle and when he pulls her in all he has to do is open the tail gate and crank hard to the left and she's in. sheesh.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable. I continue to be amazed and bewildered by the stupidity of some people...
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRunners View Post
    Unbelievable. I continue to be amazed and bewildered by the stupidity of some people...
    Also I cannot be certain from this photo but the paint color on that trailer tongue leads me to believe it is a rental trailer from Sunbelt as everything they have is painted that shade of green. Our business rents often from Sunbelt and they have a relatively stringent safety checklist they go through before they will let a towed rental leave their lot. With that said I can only imagine that, if this is a Sunbelt trailer, that is was picked up with another vehicle and then later moved over to be towed by this beauty.
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRunners View Post
    Also I cannot be certain from this photo but the paint color on that trailer tongue leads me to believe it is a rental trailer from Sunbelt as everything they have is painted that shade of green. Our business rents often from Sunbelt and they have a relatively stringent safety checklist they go through before they will let a towed rental leave their lot. With that said I can only imagine that, if this is a Sunbelt trailer, that is was picked up with another vehicle and then later moved over to be towed by this beauty.
    Being that there is a lake/river in the background I am thinking it is a boat trailer, probably for a small aluminum fishing boat.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I can say is .....” is this guy for real?” Hope iam not on the same travel route as him. WOW!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I never get behind this guy in my travels!!! Yikes!!! That just ain't right!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's hooked to a 315RLTS. Am I going off topic to discuss whether he is exceeding the capacity of the tow vehicle, or should I open a new thread?

Any way you slice it, seems unsafe without a weight distribution hitch.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a friend help me hook up night before I didnÂ’t plug trailer in said you will forget to do it in morning told I always check the lights to see if they are working and brakes
    NAVY 1980-1984
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2023 GMC SierraDenali 2500 HD
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17george View Post
    Had a friend help me hook up night before I didnÂ’t plug trailer in said you will forget to do it in morning told I always check the lights to see if they are working and brakes
    That’s a bad idea if you’re camping in the trailer that night, as you can run your truck’s battery down if you’re using a lot of electricity in the trailer.

Least that’s what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    That’s a bad idea if you’re camping in the trailer that night, as you can run your truck’s battery down if you’re using a lot of electricity in the trailer.

Least that’s what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easy enough to install an isolation relay that only allows the TT to draw power from the TV when the TV is running.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast