Thanks to all of the forum who share info. about their trailers.

Lug nuts--checked one of mine after reading about the 2 piece nuts. Replaced mine yesterday with chrome ones a little longer than the original. Also found out that Discount Tire puts the weights on the inside of the wheels like we have.

Mattress--put a foam topper on the original mattress for 1 night and then took the mattress out. Used 1 from our guest bedroom for a month-long trip to Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming. Put is back in the guest room when we returned and purchased a foam one. Tried to give the original mattress to Goodwill (they don't take mattresses)and Habit for Humanity (it had a few tears on the back from the side of our utility trailer so they wouldn't take it either). We cut it up and put in the dumpster. Black Label, pillowtop--totally composed of layers of batting. Cannot imagine a cheaper, sorrier mattress.

Awning--I looked at a lot of trailers and their awnings during the last month. All of the awnings I saw roll up against the side of the trailer and the outer arms completely cover the inside arms. I ordered my 337 last Oct. after looking at a 303 for 10 minutes or so in Oklahoma city. Did not notice that awning. I would not have bought this trailer if I had been aware of the problem with the awning. I did contact GD customer Service and received 10 rivets for the awning. At the same time I ordered some from a source listed on the forum. They came in first and I installed those. Will add the GD rivets also. Don't mind doing that, but that does not fix the basic problem with the awning.