User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awning Faults and One Control

Searched the forum and can't find anything to point me in the right direction. Hopefully someone may have a solution or a way forward.

We have a 399TH and have had an intermittent problem with the Awning in One Control. One Control would indicate the awning was operational, but after I would retract it, I would get a "fault detected" message and the awning would not move. After a day or so the awning would return to normal indications.

I've only extended the awning a couple of times (maybe four) but would like to use it more since we are in Arizona.

We are in Arizona and no longer close to our dealer (Ohio) and living full time in the rig, otherwise I would take it back to them.

I'm hoping there is a simple fix I can do or someone has had a similar problem and can point me in the direction of who to contact (Grand Design, Carefree, etc) to get it fixed.

We took delivery in January.

Finally, only one of our awnings is in one control which seems odd. The other two have manual controls in the garage, but would assume all three would be wired to One Control if one is. Anyone else have the same issue?

Marty

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We only have one on the one control system. The others have switches.

When I get around to it I'm going to move that awning on the one control to a switch. It is only a matter of time before it fails, probably with the awning out. I'd prefer a switch like the rest
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: In the basement the LCI Motherboard LCD shows the following: fault -- 05 -- 3E. Unable to find anything online that indicates what those codes mean.