User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb56 View Post
    I'd like to see how many tow with an older vehicle. I use my 2002 F-350 7.3 diesel which I have kept as near mint as possible and it still looks and runs like new inside and out and is very comfortable. I really love that truck and it has been extremely reliable. Of course since it's paid for I can afford to spare no expense on maintenance, parts and longevity mods. Nothing but the best for a truck that has faithfully served me for years and shows no sign of giving up. It doesn't have all the technology of the newer vehicles but I can live with that.
    We are towing our Imagine 21BHE with a blue 2004 Toyota Tundra quad cab. The truck is in great shape, but it goes slow up the mountains of Appalachia while towing. I don't think it's beefy enough to haul the camper over the Rockies. I am a little nervous when going down the hills, though. I would feel more comfortable with a heavier duty truck, but don't have the $40K to pursue one. I am glad I don't have all the distractions of a dashboard computer. We did get a backup camera and TPS, and can add side view cameras in the future if we determine it will be useful. We plan to buy a little, portable bluetooth speaker so we can listen to the tunes stored on our cell phones because this truck has no audio input jacks. I don't much care that my truck and trailer don't have a matching color scheme.
    Imagine XLS 21 BHE since June 2020
    Toyota Tundra quad cab 2004

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2002 Ford F350 crew cab, long bed, with full Banks towing package, now only pulls our Chaparral 2330 boat.
    We bought too much 5er for it.
    2017 Momentum 376th
    2000 Volvo 610 DD 12.7L Eaton 10 speed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up our 31MB on Saturday, got a pic at a gas station with our 06 LBZ 2500HD.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210102_213624937.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	31423
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k
    2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CCSB 4x4, LBZ Duramax
    B&W Turnover Ball with 4" offset

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234